Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 957th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Crucible is a 1953 play by what American playwright, dramatising the story of the Salem witch trials of 1692–93? He wrote the play as an allegory for McCarthyism.
2. Who was the king of Prussia when Germany was unified in 1861?
3. The Ras El Tin Palace is located on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea and is one of the official residences of the serving President of which country?
4. The fruit of Myristica fragrans, native to Indonesia, is the source of two valuable spices. Name both.
5. His total 90 wins in Grand Prix races places him third in the all-time list of motorcycling behind Giacomo Agostini and Valentino Rossi. Who? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )