Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 955th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. A photo featuring what person is now the most liked photo on Instagram, beating the world record egg? Lionel Messi (holding the World Cup)
2. It is often experienced by a few as a side-effect of COVID; what is the name of the condition where one has a reduced ability to smell and detect odours? Hyposmia/microsmia
3. This large-spotted civet is a critically endangered mammal endemic to the Western Ghats of India. Its popular name is derived from what southwestern coast, generally used historically for Kerala? Malabar
4. What American neo-Western drama television series created by Taylor Sheridan and John Linson starring Kevin Costner shares its name with a national park? Yellowstone
5. Among Open-era players who did not reach the world No. 1 ranking, what tennis player has the most wins over reigning world No. 1 ranked players? (VISUAL) Gabriela Sabatini
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )