Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 954th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Marvin is a fictional robot manufactured by Sirius Cybernetics Corporation. He is equipped with Genuine People Personalities technology designed to make him more like a person. His other name is a song from Radiohead. What name?
2. In 1867, this dental school in the U.S. became the first to be affiliated with a university. Which university is this (it is an Ivy League university)?
3. Renate Langer, a German actress in 2017, accused what director of rape in 1972 as a 15-year-old? The man charged won the Best Director Oscar for ‘The Pianist’ in 2002.
4. The NYSE ticker symbol for the Asian Tigers Fund is a word that imitates the growling sound of predatory animals. What four-letter ticker symbol is this?
5. This cocktail consists of peach brandy, sour mix and pineapple juice. Its name is a slight alteration of profanity in English. Which cocktail (3,2,1,5)? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )