Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 953rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In which mountain range is the major ski sports destination Portes du Soleil located?
2. In 1271, who renamed his empire, thereby becoming the founder of the Yuan dynasty of Mongolia and China?
3. Which inner satellite of Saturn is known as Saturn XI, more commonly named after the mythological brother of Prometheus?
4. What American golfer (1902-1971) founded and helped design the Augusta National Golf Club and co-founded the Masters Tournament? A short instructional film on how to play golf was produced in 1931 by Warner Brothers.
5. Before she achieved fame as Joey Potter on Dawson’s Creek, she made her feature film debut in Ang Lee’s The Ice Storm. Who? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )