Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 951st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Thomas S. Monaghan spent much of his childhood at a Catholic Orphanage and foster homes, worked as a soda jerk, joined the Marines, and finally bought a pizzeria in the early ’60s at Ypsilanti, Michigan. What pizzeria place?
2. This family name originates from the northeastern Italian region of Veneto. Few of the members of this family migrated to Brazil in the late 19th century. In recent years, this name has been associated with a world leader. Who?
3. In 2018, what category of Nobel Prize was not awarded due to a harassment scandal in the Swedish Academy and will announce the 2018 winner along with the 2019 winner?
4. What English word originates from the Latin word, meaning ‘sphere’?
5. 16 December is a 2002 Hindi film that stars which supermodel who had a mixed-success in movies and television? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )