Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 949th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The biggest-selling single by a German artist is “Wind of Change”, a 1991 power ballad by which rock band? Scorpions
2. Which Brazilian footballer scored 59 goals for Inter Milan between 1997 and 2002 and was nicknamed Il Fenomeno (“The Phenomenon”) by the Italian press? Ronaldo
3. The Italian company Gaggia produces machines that make which drink? Coffee
4. A revival of which crime drama TV series was released in late 2021? The story is set 10 years after the original series finale, with Michael C. Hall playing the lead role. Dexter
5. Pilgrim (1925) was the first blimp that advertised which US tyre company? (VISUAL) Goodyear
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )