Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 948th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1642, what Dutch seafarer is credited as the first recorded European to sight New Zealand?
2. What Ivy League college was founded in 1769 in New Hampshire by the Reverend Eleazar Wheelock, with a royal charter from King George III, on land donated by Royal Governor John Wentworth?
3. In which German city did the Nazi regime set up Neuengamme, a network of concentration camps in Northern Germany?
4. The 2003 capture of Saddam Hussein was codenamed what, after the 1984 American film (directed by John Milius) of the same name?
5. In 1959, Archbishop Makarios III became the first president of which country? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )