Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 946th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1901, who transmitted the first transatlantic radio signal from Poldhu, Cornwall, England, to Saint John’s, Newfoundland?
2. Which Finnish game developer released the hit mobile game Angry Birds in 2008?
3. What Puerto Rican actress voiced the titular role in Where on Earth Is Carmen Sandiego? from 1994 to 1999? She is among the few performers to receive an EGOT (Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony).
4. Which country has won nine gold medals at the men’s Water Polo in the Summer Olympics?
5. The El Mozote massacre took place both in and around the village of El Mozote in December 1981; in which country? In December 2011, the government apologised for this massacre. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )