Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 944th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Romanos I Lekapenos was the emperor of which empire from 920 until his deposition in 944, serving as regent for the infant Constantine VII?
2. Which city on the River Seine in northern France was the seat of the Exchequer of Normandy during the Middle Ages and was one of the capitals of the Anglo-Norman dynasties, which ruled England and large parts of modern France from the 11th to the 15th centuries?
3. What title character did Mara Wilson play in the 1996 movie based on Roald Dahl’s novel of the same name?
4. Adansonia digitata is the most widespread tree species of the genus Adansonia, native to the African continent and in a few parts of the Arabian peninsula. By what six-letter word do we know this tree?
5. Jovana Brakočević is a Serbian athlete who was part of the national team that won the silver medal at the 2016 Summer Olympics. In which sport? She was the MVP at the 2013 Club World Championship. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )