Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 943rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Euskadi Ta Askatasuna, a separatist group with a Marxist ideology, was at its peak during a regime in a region of a European country. In the past 30 years, their influence and activities have reduced drastically. In which country?
2. In honour of the famous secret blend of 11 herbs and spices, which company’s account only follows all 5 Spice Girls and six different guys named Herb?
3. What are you fearful of if you have melissophobia or apiphobia?
4. The Maitree Express is an international passenger train that connects India with which country?
5. What Canadian actress and singer came to the limelight for her portrayal of Megan Calvet Draper in the AMC series Mad Men? She also played the role of Mandy Ellis in the SEAL Team. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )