Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 941st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1897, which city became the world’s first to host licensed taxicabs?
2. In the early 20th century, Theodore Roosevelt articulated his “Corollary” to a 19th-century Doctrine, stating that the U.S. would intervene in the Western Hemisphere should Latin American governments prove incapable or unstable. Which doctrine?
3. The Aboriginal/indigenous name for which city is Warrang/Warrane?
4. Founded in 1984 by Thomas Meyer, which fashion label means unequal in Spanish?
5. This limestone bust was discovered in 1912 by a team led by Ludwig Borchardt. Name this Royal Wife of Akhenaten? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )