Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 940th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The roles of Nyota Uhura in Star Trek, Neytiri in Avatar, and Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy are played by which actress?
2. In 1862, what was prohibited by the US congress in United States territories, nullifying the 1857 Dred Scott v. Sandford of the Supreme Court?
3. What food item made with eggs and flour takes its name from the Swabian dialect meaning little sparrow? In another dialect, it is derived from a term meaning small buttons.
4. In 1903, which radical socialist was arrested by the Bern police for advocating a violent general strike? He was in Bern partly to avoid compulsory military service.
5. Only an element from this old flag features prominently in the current design. The photo shown is the old flag (1870-1966) of which modern-day country? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )