Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 939th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1948, Queen Wilhelmina ceded the throne to her daughter Juliana to rule as the Queen of which country?
2. The deepest metro station in the world is Arsenalna station on the Sviatoshynsko-Brovarska line, located in which European capital city?
3. In Japan, some social commentators say more paper is used to do what than make toilet paper?
4. What dance style originated in Cuba by composer and violinist Enrique Jorrin in the early 1950s? Its rhythm developed from the danzón-mambo.
5. This New Yorker cover was published after the death of a music artist. Who? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )