Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 938th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What English word gets its name from Ancient Greek, meaning ‘going out’? There is a chapter with this title in the Bible.
2. Which tech company was initially called Backrub? This name was given in 1996 before the founders trademarked the current name.
3. What dish sold by McDonald’s was created in 1962 by Lou Groen, a McDonald’s franchise owner, in response to falling hamburger sales on Fridays resulting from the Western Christian practice of abstaining from meat on Fridays? It was the first non-hamburger menu item brought in (1963) by new McDonald’s company owner Ray Kroc.
4. Sakurayu is a Japanese infusion tea created by infusing which flower in boiling water?
5. A sweater-clad foursome Weezer plays an upbeat song for teenagers dancing in a diner in the music video for which 1994 song? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )