Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 937th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which German university was founded on 2 December 1409 by Frederick I, Elector of Saxony and his brother William II, Margrave of Meissen? Angela Merkel is one of the famous alumni of this university.
2. In 1908, at the age of two, who became the Emperor of China, the eleventh and final Qing dynasty monarch?
3. Which newspaper was published in New York City by the Communist Party USA, a formerly Comintern-affiliated organization? It was founded in 1921 and ceased to exist in 1958.
4. Otto Addo is a German-born former footballer who works as a talent coach for Borussia Dortmund and managed which African team at the 2022 World Cup? He made 15 international appearances for this nation from 1999 to 2006.
5. Osvaldo Dorticós Torrado served as the president of which country from 1959 to 1976? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )