Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 936th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The pentacle, symbolising the five pillars of Islam, is also known as Solomon’s (Sulayman) seal. This green pentacle is at the centre of which African nation’s flag?
2. In 1878, what U.S. President got the first telephone installed in the White House?
3. The canal plans were always on. Before Panama got the deal, which country sold the canal rights to the U.S. for $5 million, but the agreement failed because Great Britain rejected the amended treaty?
4. What American-born British politician has the honour of being the first woman seated as a Member of Parliament in the House of Commons? She remained in that position from 1919 to 1945.
5. What Venezuelan sculptor (born in Paris) did this artwork featuring Hugh Hefner that was featured on the March 3, 1967, cover of Time magazine? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )