Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 935th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In which African country was the Angoche Sultanate established in 1485? In the 19th and 20th centuries, the Portuguese had a significant presence.
2. This Israeli river has been mentioned six times in the Hebrew Bible; what river that flows into the Mediterranean Sea near Haifa has been termed the most polluted river in Israel?
3. What is the word for the Greek term ‘I live, raise’? It was initially explained by Aristotle as being suspended above the heart, and medically it originates from the left ventricle of the heart.
4. This American police procedural streaming series is not named after a German company but after the LAPD detective Harry _____, played by Titus Welliver. Which show (2014-2021)?
5. Name this former English footballer who played for England 144 times, including four FIFA Women’s World Cups (2007-2019). Currently, she is a journalist and a broadcaster. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )