Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 934th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Maqbool Fida are the expansion of the initials of which renowned Indian artist who took up the citizenship of Qatar before his death?
2. Which table tennis–themed twitch arcade sports video game featuring simple two-dimensional graphics, manufactured by Atari and initially released in 1972?
3. Lionel Jospin served as the Prime Minister of which country from 1997 to 2002? As the First Secretary of the Socialist Party, he was the party’s candidate for the country’s presidency in 1995.
4. In the complete title of the 2011 film Almanya, it becomes clearer that most of the characters are Turkish people living in which country?
5. This migratory breeding bird of North America got its name as the male’s colours resembled those of the coat of arms of an English nobleman Cecil Calvert, 2nd Baron _________. Please do not confuse it with a baseball team. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )