Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 933rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which public research university in Melbourne is named after a World War I general? It has been operating since 1958 and has an international presence in Malaysia, Italy, China, Indonesia, and India.
2. Carya illinoinensis is the scientific name of a hickory species native to the southern US and northern Mexico along the Mississippi River. Naturally, it is the state nut of Texas, along with being the state tree. Which nut?
3. According to the book The Lion of the Senate, while at Harvard University in the 1950s, the youngest member of which prominent political family was temporarily expelled for cheating twice?
4. Which is American watch company Bulova’s parent company, known for manufacturing small electronics such as calculators (apart from watches)? It was founded in 1918 in NishiTokyo, Japan.
5. Name this 2022 psychological drama starring Jennifer Lawrence about Lynsey, played by Lawrence, who experiences a traumatic brain injury during her tour to Afghanistan. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )