Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 930th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo became the first player to score at five different World Cups. In which country did he score his first World Cup goal?
2. In 1846, the English astronomer William Lassell discovered Triton, the largest moon of which planet in our solar system?
3. In the first-person shooter game “Halo: Combat Evolved”, what is the name of the ship’s artificial intelligence? It inspired the name of an intelligent personal assistant of the same name.
4. Runaway is a collection of short stories named to the New York Times Best Books of 2004. Which Canadian author, the 2013 Nobel Prize in Literature winner, is acclaimed as one of the world’s best short story writers?
5. The press secretary of John F Kennedy (pic) shares his family name with what writer whose given names are Jerome David? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )