Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 929th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which country did Christopher Columbus discover on 3 November 1493, a Sunday? Dominica
2. The cover of the first Action comics depicts which hero lifting a car over his head and crushing it against a rock? Superman
3. Which soda drink was promoted in the 1980s with this figure, known as Fido Dido? 7Up
4. This literary work by Aristotle was heavily influenced by and critical of Plato’s Republic and Laws. The book’s title literally means “the things concerning the city-state/body of citizens”. What work? Politics
5. Name this 2022 musical comedy, a reimagining of Cinderella, about El, an aspirant sneaker designer from Queens. (VISUAL) Sneakerella
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )