Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 928th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This DC comic character is a superhero based on the national personification of the United States. Created in 1940. By what two-word name is he known?
2. Which South American country takes its name from a plant once the source of a valuable red dye?
3. Also, the title of a rather expensive work of art, what is the Latin word for “Saviour of the World”?
4. What innovation was brought about by Hamilton watch company and Electro-Data in 1970?
5. This 1996 British drama is based on Thomas Hardy’s novel. Name the movie where Kate Winslet plays the role of Sue Bridehead. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )