Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 927th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The comedian Gilbert Gottfried, who died in April 2022 at 67, provided the voice of Iago, the parrot in which Disney movie?
2. Rishi Sunak is the British Prime Minister. He is the son-in-law of the Indian billionaire Narayana Murthy, who founded which IT company?
3. What is the expansion of the initials of CS Lewis, known for creating a Narnia universe?
4. Starting the year at rank 32, which Spanish tennis player had the most significant jump to No.1 in the 2022 year-end rankings?
5. The character of Ruthie Cohen, who played Monk’s cashier, appeared in 101 episodes, the most for a supporting character in which sitcom? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )