Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 926th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which modern-day capital city was founded by the Romans as Ulpia Serdica in 27 BC?
2. In literature, who (the title character) is the only one who can slay the Jabberwocky, a dragon-like creature controlled by the Red Queen and terrorises Underland’s inhabitants?
3. Bachmann’s bundle, named after Jean George Bachmann, is a part of the conduction system of what human organ?
4. According to the father of economics, Adam Smith, what seven-letter term did he define as “that part of man’s stock which he expects to afford him revenue”?
5. This is the Lego set of which TV sitcom? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )