Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 925th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Before changing to the Belgian franc in 1832, what currency did Belgium use between 1815 and 1832?
2. Which country is involved in a local separatist movement, nicknamed The Anglophone Crisis, because it involves English-speaking regions in the country? It is also called the Ambazonia War.
3. The Attack on Mers-el-Kébir, a battle part of Operation Catapult in July 1940, was a British naval attack on which country?
4. This separation method was first employed in Russia in 1900 primarily for separating plant pigments – chlorophyll, carotenes and xanthophylls. As these have different colours, what name is given to the technique?
5. The hairless dog, Xoloitzcuintli, gets its name from Xolotl (god of lightning) and itzcuintli (dog). It is the national dog of which country? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )