Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 924th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What city was the European Capital of Culture for 2020 and features in the title of a hit 2017 song?
2. Which 2022 movie is the first Pixar feature film with a solo woman director, Domee Shi?
3. Blissfeel is a brand new running shoe by which company? It was founded in 1998 as a yoga pants retailer and later expanded to sell athletic wear.
4. The stirrup is the smallest bone of the human body. In which organ is it located?
5. In 2022, Scott Hall, the WWE legend, passed away at age 63. By what ring name was he known? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )