Since it is the anniversary month, there are a lot of free quizzes and facts available to the public – Check out the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access this content.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 923rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What Germanic people, along with Ostrogoths, constituted the two major political entities of the Goths within the Roman Empire (4th-6th century)?
2. After making 292 appearances for Manchester United (scoring once), who played his final years with Sporting Lisbon, Aston Villa and Manchester City?
3. What African country has a five-pointed star in its flag that uses the United Nations’ blue colour in honour of the UN’s help in gaining this country’s independence?
4. By what name do we know the insider account of Paul Brickhill, who made it out of the German POW camp Stalag Luft III? It was made into a hit 1963 movie.
5. Name this American animator, cartoonist, character designer, inventor, and special effects technician, who collaborated with Walt Disney until their fallout in 1930. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )