A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 922nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. James Cook is recorded to be the first European to sight this place in the Pacific Ocean. What name did he give to this place which reminded him of Scotland?
2. What show won the 1997 Tony for Best Musical, the same year a movie of the same title won many awards?
3. In 1872, what suffragist was fined $100 for attempting to vote in a Presidential election?
4. Auguste Piccard, a Swiss, invented the bathyscaphe. What name did he give to this bathyscaphe called? It was named after an Italian city that borders modern-day Slovenia?
5. This Sega game is based on what work of art? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )