A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 921st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. According to the Book of Exodus, it is known as the “Mountain of God”. Name the mountain where the Ten Commandments were given to Moses by God?
2. Which 1997 Tarantino-directed film was not developed using the original material, instead adapting Elmore Leonard’s 1992 novel ‘Rum Punch’?
3. When Edward Snowden first flew into Moscow, he initially asked if he could have asylum in which South American country?
4. Which country’s fans won the “FIFA Fan Award” for 2018 for supporting the “Blanquirroja” team at the 2018 FIFA World Cup?
5. A few years ago, Blue Air unveiled a new series of aeroplanes featuring the country’s past kings on their tails. Its last king, Michael, abdicated in 1947 and spent the next 4 decades in Switzerland. His citizenship was restored in 1997, but he never reclaimed the throne. Which country? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )