A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 920th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. From 2010 to 2013, Carlos Slim was named the wealthiest person in the world by Forbes magazine. From which country is he from?
2. Which coastal desert in Africa gets its name from the local language, meaning ‘vast place’ and stretches along the coasts of three countries?
3. Which writer whose work is made into a famous TV series was the first person (16 years at that time) ever to buy a ticket to Comicon (1964)?
4. In 1998, this singer released an internet provider called _____Net. In the service, subscribers were offered exclusive content and a _____Net email. The service was shut down in 2006. Which singer?
5. Photographed in 1959, two years before his death, which American Nobel Prize and Pulitzer Prize writer is this? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )