A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 919th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Before becoming the first woman Prime Minister of her country, she was the first ambassador from her country to the USSR between 1948 and 1949, months after the country came into existence. Who?
2. In 1991, the first ‘For Dummies’ book was written by Dan Gookin. What computer subject was the topic of discussion?
3. Ken Taylor was a Canadian ambassador to Iran who died in 2015. His involvement in a famous diplomatic incident was later portrayed in which Hollywood film?
4. Clarence Saunders opened his first Piggly Wiggly in 1916. What idea did he patent via Piggly Wiggly, which is now common worldwide?
5. Name this Chinese retired professional tennis player, winner of two singles and 23 doubles titles on the WTA Tour. Her short disappearance from the media in 2021 created headlines. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )