A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 917th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Lufthansa had an awful summer of lost bags, and many airlines did too. However, Lufthansa became the first airline to ban what Apple device (later reversed the decision) that lets the user know where the luggage is, while the airlines have no clue?
2. According to the famous Indian saying Atithi Devo Bhava, referenced in many service-oriented and hospitality industries, who are considered/equated to be God?
3. From the title of this 1980s movie, one shouldn’t confuse that it was shot here. What location in Iceland is the country’s most visited attraction, where people enjoy the pool with naturally heated water?
4. At 31 years, who became the youngest minister in Italy under prime minister Silvio Berlusconi in 2008?
5. A monument in Donetsk, Ukraine, is placed at a height of 6.15m and is dedicated to what athlete? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )