A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 916th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What is the name of India’s first indigenously-built aircraft carrier, commissioned in Sep 2022? Its name means ‘courageous’ in the local language.
2. Which company’s watch is Speedmaster’57, with the number referencing the year 1957 when the first revolutionary Speedmaster was launched for racing car drivers?
3. Named one of the world’s most expensive restaurants, Sublimotion gives a 20-course meal with an exclusive futuristic experience. Where in Spain is it located?
4. Which Billy Eichner’s 2022 gay rom-com grossed poorly at the box office, prompting the actor/writer/producer to claim the underperformance was primarily due to homophobia and a lack of support from straight audiences?
5. After backing up Brett Favre for the first three years of his NFL career, who became the Packers’ starting quarterback in 2008? The Green Bay Packers selected him in the first round of the 2005 NFL Draft. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )