A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 914th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which is the largest and second-least populous Union Territory of India? It was established as a Union Territory in 2019.
2. Though not officially recognised by the International Olympic Committee, the 1906 Intercalated Games was held in which city?
3. A mammal native to North America, which is the largest of the procyonid family? The English name comes from the Powhatan term meaning “animal that scratches with its hands.”
4. Yoweri Museveni is a politician and a former military officer and is the current President (since 1986) of which African country?
5. Name this American composer who remained in the faculty of the University of Michigan until 1974? His only opera, Weep Torn Land, was completed in 1984 with his own libretto. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )