A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 913th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Mary Isobel Catherine Bernadette O’Brien is the birth name of what singer (1939-1999)? She was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame two weeks after her death.
2. Two nations co-hosted the 1987 Rugby World Cup. How many countries co-hosted the 1991 Rugby World Cup? (I need a number)
3. Crónica de una muerte anunciada (Chronicle of a Death Foretold) is a novella by what Latin American writer? It tells the story of the murder of Santiago Nasar by the Vicario twins.
4. Which company was founded in 2000 by the merger of Novartis and AstraZeneca’s agrichemical businesses and was acquired by China National Chemical Corporation (ChemChina) in 2017?
5. What edible food item is blanked out from this ad? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )