A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 912th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Vostok 1 has the distinction of having made the first crewed spaceflight in the history of mankind. It was launched from Baikonur Cosmodrome on April 12, 1961. This Cosmodrome is located in what modern-day country?
2. Based on a fairy tale, what Broadway musical features the songs “Ten Minutes Ago”, “The Shoe Fits”, and “When You’re Driving Through the Moonlight”?
3. “Laser” is an acronym for “light amplification by stimulated emission of . . .” what?
4. Octopussy and The Living Daylights (1966) is the final book in a series, written by what writer?
5. Earlier in 2022, Xiomara ______ was sworn in as Honduras’ first female President. She shares her surname with which former leader from a nearby country? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )