A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 911th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. For the movies – Shanghai Surprise (1986), Who’s That Girl (1987), Body of Evidence (1993), The Next Best Thing (2000) and Swept Away (2002), which actress holds the record for winning the most Raspberry Award for Best Actress?
2. 1915 Canakkale Bridge opened in 2022 as the world’s longest suspension bridge & first over the Dardanelles. In which country?
3. Don Julio, from Mexico, is a luxury premium brand of which distilled liquor?
4. In which Swiss city would you find Switzerland’s tallest building?
5. During the Muslim rule (831-1072), this island used a pure green flag. Since 1282, they have adopted this as a flag; since 2000, this has been the official public flag. What island? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )