A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 910th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. For a period of 16 years between 1922 to 1938, Nansen passports were handed out to stateless persons and were internationally recognised refugee travel documents. Which organisation issued these passports in that period?
2. Which actress made her debut in the 1951 movie Fourteen Hours, acted for five years and ended her movie career after filming High Society?
3. The Fountain of the Four Rivers in Rome’s Piazza Navona by Bernini’s sculptures depicts the four great rivers in the four continents as then recognised. Rio de la Plata in South America, the Danube in Europe, and the Nile in Africa are three. Identify the one in Asia.
4. March 21st honours people affected with which syndrome? People with this syndrome have 3 copies of the 21st chromosome, whereas two copies are the norm.
5. Which 2017 Academy Award-nominated short film follows three women fighting the opioid epidemic in Huntington, West Virginia, where the overdose rate is ten times the US average? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )