Qwizzeria in a nutshell – Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned to one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter, Patreon…. – click here.
1. For a period of 16 years between 1922 to 1938, Nansen passports were handed out to stateless persons and were internationally recognised refugee travel documents. Which organisation issued these passports in that period? League of Nations
2. Which actress made her debut in the 1951 movie Fourteen Hours, acted for five years and ended her movie career after filming High Society? Grace Kelly
3. The Fountain of the Four Rivers in Rome’s Piazza Navona by Bernini’s sculptures depicts the four great rivers in the four continents as then recognised. Rio de la Plata in South America, the Danube in Europe, and the Nile in Africa are three. Identify the one in Asia. Ganga
4. March 21st honours people affected with which syndrome? People with this syndrome have 3 copies of the 21st chromosome, whereas two copies are the norm. Down syndrome
5. Which 2017 Academy Award-nominated short film follows three women fighting the opioid epidemic in Huntington, West Virginia, where the overdose rate is ten times the US average? (VISUAL) Heroin-e
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
10 November 2022 @ 19.30 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays. More details here
06 November 2022 @ 19.00 (CET) – The Sunday Pub Quiz. More details here