A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 908th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What emperor added a province named Dacia to his empire in Romania? His civilised approach resulted (at a later stage) in the present-day language of Romanian.
2. With the hosts’ announcement for the 2026 FIFA World Cup, which country is set to become the first country to host three football World Cups?
3. As per a few accounts, what beverage was first drunk in Yemen in the 1400s by the Sufis to be awake for prayers?
4. From the Italian meaning ‘Frankish tongue’, what two-word term is used for a common language between speakers whose native languages are different?
5. Inspired by the events from 2017, a British-born street artist came up with this artwork, which was installed in LA in February 2018. Who is the subject of this artwork? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )