A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 906th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. As per a 2018 documentary, after failing to secure his boss’s victory in the mayoral elections in the mid-1990s, Vladimir Putin had considered becoming what?
2. Which Italian sports club was founded in 1897 by a group of students of Liceo Classico Massimo d’Azeglio?
3. From 1809 to 1917, the Grand Duke of Finland also assumed the Emperor of which country?
4. In 1982, Honda became the first Asian automobile company to produce cars in the United States, opening its factory in Marysville, Ohio. Which car was first made there?
5. The 1884 painting Bathers at Asnières is one of the masterpieces of what French artist? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )