A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 901st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What was the nickname of the French convict Henri Charrière, who was imprisoned in 1933 in the notorious Devil’s Island penal colony and escaped in 1941 with the help of another convict, counterfeiter Louis Dega?
2. Paul Shaffer, the Canadian singer and music composer, became famous as a music director and band sidekick on the entire run of Late Night Shows from 1982 to 2015. Who hosted the show?
3. Which Asian island gets its name from the Malay word for ‘peace and tranquillity, and was the place where Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un held peace talks in June 2018?
4. In 2016, the fashion designer Kate Spade legally changed her surname to match the new brand she had launched. The name came from her maternal side. What surname did she adopt?
5. Which island country in the Caribbean gained independence from Great Britain in 1979 and is a member of the Commonwealth? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )