A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 900th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What explorer was happily received by King Manuel of Portugal upon returning from India to Lisbon in September 1499?
2. Situated in the southeast of this nation and by the Baltic Sea, Kalmar is a city in which country?
3. Sarita Rachelle Lilly played the role of The Strawberry Woman in the 2014 US national tour of what 1935 Gershwin opera?
4. In one version of mythology, which flower sprang from the blood of a young man, a divine hero from Sparta, killed by Apollo?
5. Currently, she is third on the list of winning women’s singles titles, with six times at the Australian Open, behind Margaret Court (11) and Serena Williams (7). Who? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )