A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 899th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg is a Swedish YouTuber known for his Let’s Play videos. By what screen name is he more famously known?
2. Who is the first recipient of the Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year? He was the first to run a sub-four-minute mile.
3. What is the Japanese term for ‘harbour wave’?
4. Name this mammal endemic to the northeast Democratic Republic of the Congo in central Africa, most closely related to the giraffe.
5. Name this actor from one of his earlier appearances in Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Massacre III? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )