A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 898th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Treaty of Brétigny, ratified in the 14th century, marked the end of the first phase of what war?
2. What Indian cartoonist is best known for creating The Common Man and for his daily cartoon strip, You Said It, in The Times of India?
3. In 2018, this company experimented with creating a popular type of Japanese alcopop known as Chu-Hi, containing distilled shochu alcohol mixed with this company’s signature drink. This would be the company’s first alcoholic drink. Which company?
4. Chun Kuk Do is a style of martial arts credited to this actor. Who?
5. The film This Must be a Place involves a middle-aged wealthy rock star who becomes bored in his retirement and takes on the quest of finding his father’s tormentor, a Nazi war criminal who is a refugee in the United States. Who plays the rock star? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )