A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 896th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Magyars are a nation and ethnic group native to which European country?
2. Which non-NATO country has a dispute with Russia over the breakaway Transnistria region?
3. Established in 1987, which organisation (four-letter acronym) draws up lists of materials and equipment used for ballistic missiles and agrees on export controls to prevent their proliferation? But it has no legal powers under international treaties.
4. The game Mintonette was created by William G. Morgan in Holyoke, Massachusetts. It later came to be known as what?
5. In 1895, what French officer was stripped of his army rank and sentenced to life imprisonment on Devil’s Island? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )