A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 893rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which king of England succeeded King John after the latter’s death in 1216, a year after signing the Magna Carta?
2. Spirit in motion is the motto of which sports event starts within weeks after the Olympics?
3. Jens Stoltenberg served as the Norwegian PM from 2000 to 2001 and from 2005 until 2013. He is currently the 13th secretary-general of which organisation (from 2014)?
4. Which US city was named in 1852 in honour of Chief Si’ahl of the local Duwamish and Suquamish tribes?
5. Audrey Tautou stars as what fashion designer in the 2009 biographical movie of the same name? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )