A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 891st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1890, which European kingdom established Eritrea as its colony in the Horn of Africa?
2. The 17 October Revolution is a series of civil protests in which country, starting 2019?
3. Ascanio in Alba is an 18th-century opera composed by what musician during his teens?
4. Which Indian cricket became the second Test cricketer to claim all 10 wickets in a single inning? He achieved it against Pakistan in 1999.
5. Which Russian writer is the author of Doctor Zhivago and declined his Nobel Prize after the Communist Party of the Soviet Union forced him to? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )