A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 890th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The owners of Paris Olympia, Charles Zidler and Joseph Oller, co-founded what venue in the Paris district of Pigalle?
2. Bongwon Temple, a Buddhist temple, is the head temple of the Taego Order of Buddhism in which country?
3. The partition of Bengal, a 1905 territorial reorganisation of the Bengal Presidency, was initially implemented by which viceroy of India?
4. Which American prime-time soap opera that ran from 1992 to 1999 for seven seasons can be represented by the initials MP?
5. In 1889, which football club was declared the winner of the inaugural Football League in England? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )