A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 888th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In which European capital can you find St Vitus Cathedral, Sinobo Stadium, and the Franz Kafka Rotating Head sculpture?
2. The Institute for Advanced Study is at 1 Einstein Drive in which New Jersey municipality? An Ivy College gets its name from the area.
3. During the pandemic, who sang a version of her hit song with modified lyrics, “Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, I’m begging of you, please don’t hesitate”?
4. The Japanese ball game ‘Kemari’ is similar to or resembles what ball game?
5. Which Italian sports car maker unveiled its first hybrid model, the Asterion, in 2014? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )